Re: Howto implement bootchooser <-> rauc interaction

On 2021-12-05 23:55, Roland Hieber wrote:

In short:  barebox state is meant to be read (and written) from the
Linux world too, in contrast to the barebox env, which is only meant to
be used by barebox itself.

Thanks for the clear statement, I wont mess with environment for that anymore :)

You probably also want to delete your bootchooser variables from the env
so they don't cause confusion :-) You can inspect the state variables
with 'devinfo state', and set them via 'state.variablename=value'. They
should also show up in 'global'.

I will clear this up, I will check to move this into the state.* namespace.

Regards
Konsti