barebox image for an spi flash (like m25p0) on an imx7 soc

Hi,

does barebox support generating a bootloader image that's able to boot
from an spi nor flash (m25p0) on an imx7 soc ?

I'm currently able to read/write/erase the flash and I can also 'barebox_update'
the image on the flash but the imx7 does not want to boot from it.

After comparing a working u-boot image with what 'barebox_update' flashes I think
the problem is the barebox image does not have the proper binary layout.

Is this use case already implemented or is it still a TODO ?

thank you,
giorgio