imx6 usb update

Hallo all,

I have my barebox running on a iMx6 (phyBOARD-Segin + phyCORE-i.MX 6UL
Modul).

and use barebox_update to flash barebox in NAND.

Is it possible to have DFU correctly flash barebox, without first
upload a image to /tmp/barebox and than use barebox_update ?

And a second question is it possible to detect if barebox was booted
from NAND or from USB via imx-loader ? I woud like to use that to start
the system normal when it boots from NAND but go in DFU update mode
when it was started via imx-usb-loader.

As always hints and tips are very welcome,

Erwin