Re: Issues compiling barebox on raspberry pi

Hello,

please direct questions to the barebox mailing list (CCed), there are
more people there who can answer you :-)

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 12:02:03PM +0000, Kai Che wrote:

> Dear Mr. Roland Hieber,
>
> I'm an electrical engineering student currently writing my master thesis and my topic is about enabling secure boot for the barebox bootloader with a TPM 2.0.
>
> Unfortunetly, I am really struggling with booting barebox on raspberry pi 2 and 3.
>
> I followed the documentation on: https://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/boards/bcm2835.html#raspberry-pi and did the following steps:
>
> 1. git clone https://git.pengutronix.de/git/barebox (I tried with master, next and stable/v2018.09 branches)

Unfortunately the documentation was updated before the respective patch
series was merged. If you pull the branch v2018.04.0/topic/rpi from
git://git.pengutronix.de/rhi/barebox, you should get a
barebox-raspberry-pi-3.img. (I think that branch should also be able to
be rebased onto the current master, but I have not tested that.)

The rest of your steps below look fine to me.

 - Roland

--
Roland Hieber                     | r.hieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     |
Pengutronix e.K.                  | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |