Re: Cannot set GPIOs in barebox

Hey,

>     This topic could be ignored. GPIO set/get value functions from
> barebox are working fine BUT gpioinfo function has some bug it reports
> unchanged status for gpios value.

Not that I got into much detail, but when I saw that same issue (I
have some WIP patches to manage GPIOs via RATP) I just assumed that we
can reliably gpio_get_value() on input GPIOs, and gpio_set_value() on
output GPIOs. Trying to "read" the output GPIO value with
gpio_get_value() may not be reliable or even supported at all. Is that
assumption correct?

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es