Cannot set GPIOs in barebox

Hello,

    I would like to set gpio direction and values from barebox. I use:

gpio_direction_output(133, 1);
        mdelay(2);
        gpio_set_value(133, 1);
        mdelay(2);
        gpio_direction_output(137, 1);
        mdelay(2);
        gpio_set_value(137, 1);

from my board.c or using commands in the barebox shell. Setting
direction is working but setting value it not performed.

GPIOs 128-159, chip 20ac000.gpio:
             dir val requested  label
  GPIO  128:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  129:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  130:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  131:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  132:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  133: out  lo         true  gpio
  GPIO  134:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  135:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  136:  in  lo        false
  GPIO  137: out  lo         true  gpio
  GPIO  138:  in  lo        false

    What could be the issue? And what could be the workaround? I would
really need to set some GPIOs high from the barebox.

Thanks,
      Mihaita