Re: serial port weird chars ...

Supposing that's the issue, is there an option in barebox that I could use to circumvent this ?

Thanks for the replies ...

On 08/08/2015 11:23 AM, Antony Pavlov wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2015 15:03:52 -0400
Roberto Alejandro Espi Munoz <raespi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Both scenarios work well on another host.  On my host serial port when
interacting with one bootloader the communication is fine and with
barebox fails.  When using a USB-serial adapter there's no problem.
Perhaps there's a problem on my board but why does the first connection
work and with barebox doesn't ?
May be barebox programs UART clocks in a slightly different way than S3C2440A USB Downloader does,
so waveform for one character is too short or too long for your host computer UART receiver?

IMHO a logic analyzer can help you. Use it to compare output mini2440 UART waveform from USB Downloader
with output UART waveform from barebox.