Rockchip RK3188

Hey all,

I saw some mails and patches passing by for the Rockchip RK3188. Since I
am just starting a project with a RK3188 I was wondering if there are
ppl that have more info than the pathetic databook from Rochchip.

Also it seems large parts (even essential things like the NAND
controller) are closed source kernel blobs ?

How is this dealt with in barebox? Is NAND even usable ?

- Erwin