Re: picotcp tftp support [was Adding IPv4 multicast support]

Antony Pavlov wrote:
> I see a barebox-related publication with nice pictures on the picotcp website  :)
>
>   http://www.picotcp.com/barebox-on-top-of-picotcp
>
> We are awaiting improved TFTP...

Hi Antony, hello all.

Michele just pushed a TFTP which provides support for multiple
sessions. API is slightly changed, to keep track of the sessions
themselves. Please refer to the example in test/examples/tftp.c, or to
the updated user manual.

Let us know if we can provide any support to help you progress with
the integration.

Regards,
--
Daniele + the picoTCP team