Re: Problems with pyhBoard-Wega-AM335x

Hello Rolf,
Hello Sascha,

I tried your hints... but I don't get the prompt ">" after a while my Desktop-PC say that a Ethernet connection is established thats all I can not ping or connect to the pyhBoard-Wega-AM335x. But nothing is transmitted on the Evaluation Board (PEB-EVAL-01). Do I need some patches or something else?

Sorry but I have no idea which information I can send you to help me with my problem...

Thanks again

Florian