Re: LPC3250 support

Hi Vladimir,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Vladimir Zapolskiy <vz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
barebox works on one my LPC3250 board pretty well, but I have to polish the patches before public publishing in the barebox maillist.

That's cool!
I spent almost two days on it (using Sascha's old commits/patches), but I can't even get barebox to boot/start from S1L (I have a phy3250 board and was going for net, usb and i2c support in barebox).
I have no more time to mess around with barebox so it's back to u-boot.

If it's ok for you to wait a couple of weeks, I'll publish the changes with basic support of LPC32XX SoCs.

Please do, it would be great to have it.

--
Cheers,
Tom