Re: i.MX25 NAND status

Hi Robert,

Robert Schwebel a écrit :
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 07:05:30PM +0100, Eric Bénard wrote:
What is the status of current barebox on i.MX25 using NAND boot ?

We have it running from NAND on a custom board here, but I assume the
mainline might not have all necessary patches. As we went to the custom
hardware relatively early, nobody took the time to polish the PDK port.

However, most of our staff is on holiday right now, so we can check next
week.

OK, I managed to get the MX25 NAND boot working using the CONFIG_ARCH_IMX_INTERNAL_BOOT option (with the proper DCD table for my board low level init). I'll clean our board support and send it to the list in January (at least I hope so ;-).

Thanks,
Eric