Help with Asus UX434 screenpad

Hi,

I have an Asus Zenbook UX434 which has a "screenpad" for a
touchpad/touchscreen. I'm trying to find something that will work in
linux, and so far your library seems to be the closest I have to
getting it to work. I'm using Arch linux with Gnome DE, but I've been
switching back and forth with XFCE for testing.

The first time I ran ts_calibrate, I got a message that said "this is
not a touchscreen" or something like that. I figured out my
touchscreen event in /dev/input and created a symbolic link to that
event and called it ts. This seemed to work, ts_print does give me
absolute values, but ts_calibrate has a funny bug:

Since I have a laptop with a main monitor and a smaller touch screen,
ts_calibrate gets confused and puts the image I'm supposed to touch on
the main screen, not the screenpad! Am I missing something? Am I doing
this all wrong? I don't think I have the right driver installed for
the screenpad, but I'm not quite sure how to check.

Please let me know if you need some more information, I'd really
appreciate some help with this.

Best,
- Aleks