Tslib's configuration problems

Good Day,

My name is Konstantin. I'm embedded software developer. Now I’m working on project with BeagleBone Black board and GEN4-4DCAPE-70T Cape for it.

Could you please help me configure tslib correctly to work with touchscreen? May be you could advice me to use different library to work with this touchscreen.

Finally I need to controlling my Qt 4.8.6 application with touchscreen. Application should be running in console mode (tty1-6) using QWS-server. (Qt was compiled with tslib support)

Current situation is:

For my BeagleBone Black I’m using Debian 8.7 (I’ve downloaded it from "Debian 8.7 2017-03-19 4GB SD LXQT" https://beagleboard.org/latest-images).

I’m using TsLib (downloaded from https://github.com/libts/tslib) compiled directly on BeagleBone. Configuration of TsLib (for example - export TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/etc/pointercal ect) I did regarding manual http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/AR1020-AR1021-LINUX-SPI-I2C-V102.pdf.

Touchscreen works correctly in Debian’s UI with tty7 witch x-server use. But in terminal tty1-6 touchscreen doesn’t work.

All tests are failed. Calibration program ts_calibrate can be run once. But if we start this program second time it hangs. If in this time start "cat /dev/input/event4" in terminal and touch the touchscreen, we can see a lot of data from it. As I understand touchscreen’s driver is installed correct and hardware works correctly too.

I am attaching some logs. Perhaps it will help better understand my system configuration.

Best Regards

Konstantin Polstyankin.