CMakeLists: set variable to zero make it unavailable

Hi, sorry I haven't had time to look into this yet. I think the
suggested change is ok. With the other variables in that file they
might exists or not, but these ones should always be present so
there's no need for cmake to run any check extra check logic.

Let me know if you still have issues and I'll try to find some time to do fixes.

Thanks, Tuomo