E behavior

I wish that 'E' kept you centered on the same thread that you were
on.

In fact, if you E and there are no selected articles, you jump back to the
first page of the thread list.

Sometimes I pick a few threads, start reading, and realize one of the
threads is boring.. so I go back to the thread selector, deselect that
thread in the E view since it's easier to find.. and if I could then go back
to full thread view on the currently selected thread, it would be easier
to keep going through the thread list, picking a few more threads
to read.

If there's a way to simply DESELECT the current thread (without junking it)
while I'm viewing the thread, that's a workaround.

Just have to mention the most annoying 'feature' in trn -- the 'jump to end
of thread list once you've gone past a certain point' behavior.