Re: Best way to read articles by only some posters in a given thread?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 03:33:45AM -0500, Chris Siebenmann wrote:
> I haven't found a good way of unselecting them all again save leaving
> and reentering the newsgroup

You should be able to run ":-" to deselect everything in a group.

Also, in your first scenario, after narrowing the view to the threads
with selected articles using 'E', you could try using '#' to read just
the current thread (ignoring all other selected threads) but I have a
feeling that it will cause the whole thread to become selected as a
side-effect, which is obviously not what you want (I didn't test this
to know for sure).

..wayne..