Re: too fancy newsgroup selection

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Julian Bradfield wrote:

> I just moved to trn-4.0-test76, and I can't see how to turn off the
> fancy newsgroup selector gadget. What I want is the old rn behaviour.
> (I've tried  +x +X, but no joy.)
> I can't obviously see this in the manual - how do I do it?

If you type '&' to enter the options menu, then select 'B' for Selector
options, then change "Use Newsgroup Selector" to 'no' and save your
options, the old rn behavior becomes your default. Or just edit your
trnrc file to set "Use Newsgroup Selector = no".

David

Electronic Imprint, The University of Virginia Press
PO Box 400318, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Email: dsewell@virginia.edu   Tel: +1 434 924 9973
Web: http://www.ei.virginia.edu/