Getting overview file stalls, with strange 'spin' character..

Hi,

I'm getting the overview file for a rather large newsgroup (600,000+), and
thet getting of the overview file stalls with the following bar displayed:

Getting overview file. [*******************r     ]

I've never seen the 'r' before. I've also browsed through the source in
rt-util.c, but saw no immediate cause for this 'r'.

What does is it mean? Trn has been sitting there (on a MORE than capable
machine for this task) for quite some time and seems to have no intention
of continueing...

Best regards,

Patrick.