Re: trn 4.0-test76 remove ~/.nntpauth

In article <Pine.GSO.4.56.0312101115360.7933@vax.hanford.org>,
Matt Ackeret  <mattack@vax.hanford.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Michael Wang wrote:
>>1. Pnews is quicker. With trn and ":p", you have to select the group,
>>wait for "overview" to complete, then you can post a message.
>
>What do you mean by select the group?  Don't you post when you're already
>in a particular group?

You never post from outside of trn?  Automated postings of FAQs, for
instance.  Or perhaps automating the posting of something to multiple
sources (I could see where someone might want to do something like lynx
-dump ../announcements.html | Pnews, with appropriate glue of course).

mrc
--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/