Re: Killfile bug causes "random" unsubscribing

On October 22 I submitted a long bug report under the above subject
line.

In the absence of any response, I decided to try fixing the bug by
adding a call to artclose() at the very end of kill_unwanted().
This does appear to do the trick, and I have not observed any new
problem created by the change.

However, as I said before, there is much in the code that I don't
understand, and I certainly don't state definitively that this is the
correct fix.
--
Mark Brader            "People with whole brains, however, dispute
Toronto                 this claim, and are generally more articulate