Re: Changing posting address & thread display/reading order

If you read the man page for trn, you will find a couple of variables which
allow you to define personal defaults for the Kill files.

As for the space, I don't know if that is configurable.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>