Another trn error!?

While on the subject of errors, there is one thing that's probably some
obscure bug.

I have a keyboard macro to change the save directory, to a name based on
the current newsgroup:

@d      &-ESAVEDIR=%O/%C^J!mkdir -p %O/%C^J

It also makes the directory (mkdir) so it will always exist.
(Using $SAVEDIR in the mkdir command does not seem to work)

This works fine, initially, until I once use ^C to interrupt some
long-period action such as fetching a big article, or saving many
articles.

After that the save directory does not change anymore. It took me a long
time to discover that this only (and always, I think) happens after I
used ^C.

Any clues?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert      -- The evil eye is caused by the black
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- tongue - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4456.