Re: Can I use a separate NNTPSERVER for a single group?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 01:08:33PM -0700, Denis McKeon wrote:
> # Here's a example (not my whole access file).

Let me also add another hint that may not be obvious from this example:

You can put more than one entry into the same group #, which will merge
all the news sources into a single view.  Thus, you can browse news-
groups from several servers without having to switch newsrcs views.

If you do create multiple newsrc groups, you'll probably want to turn on
the newsrc selector.

..wayne..