Re: TRN: "followup" & "is this an unrelated topic?" & include-prior-post

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, David Combs wrote:
>Trn asked the usual set of questions on
>starting a new thread, but left out one
>(from the "followup" set of questions)
>that I really wanted --
>
> "include the prior post?"

Though I don't post to Usenet as much as I used to, especially in
new threads, I know I used to want this feature a lot.

I also wish I could reply to *multiple articles* at once.  Would this be
possible, if they're required to be in the same thread as trn knows it?