Re: crash reports

Google Translate:
I'm not actually doing anything special.
That's why I can't reproduce it.
I'm attaching a report.

Am 03.07.24 um 06:48 schrieb Mike Bird via tde-users:
On Tue July 2 2024 21:26:10 Wossog via tde-users wrote:
But that is not the problem, google is full of such things (Konqueror or
kde and crash)
Hi Michael,

A safe mode google search for konqueror, kde, and crash yields 631
hits in the last year.  I checked the first few and they're real.

A safe mode google search for konqeror, tde, and crash yields 9
hits in the last year.  I checked them all and none of them seem
to relate to what you are describing.

I use TDE seven days a week.  I see a few KMail crashes every year
but that is all.  My KMail checks seven IMAP accounts with hundreds
of mail folders and totalling roughly 16GB. I could wish KMail never
crashed but I am pushing it quite hard.

What sort of things are you doing in TDE Konqueror when it crashes?

--Mike