Re: crash reports

I should say, I have to wait for the next crash, cause I can't reproduce it.

(Sorry for my English, maybe the wrong words...)

But that is not the problem, google is full of such things (Konqueror or kde and crash)

The problem is, how can I prevent popping up these reports. There is a option for starting a application like -- no crashhandler, but I don't know this exactly.

Can you help?