Re: How dead is Trinity and is it worth contributing to?

CHRIS M via tde-users wrote:

> And that is making a mess for me, instead of the email going to the TDE
> folder, its putting your email in my inbox.

Chris,
We've been through this already and the fact that you can not configure
kmail or have some other issues, does not mean it is not working well or
whatever.
I have been following your posts and I have an impression that you have not
used TDE for too long and compare TDE to other desktops.
I have been using it since KDE3 came out ... I guess it was around 2002 ...
so ... I am really sorry for your misfortune, but everything in TDE works
better than KDE, despite the fact that this or that feature is missing.
Particularly, I am heavily using Kontact - the whole PIM (KMail, KOrganizer,
KNotes, KNode etc.) for all  those years. I sync via Bluetooth my phone and
keep my life going without a single issue. KDE - Akonadi or whatever
replaced it is a disaster, overbloat to me - the main reason not to use
KDE.
So spare us the critics and the negative publicity, please. Try to be more
balanced based on what you have learned and how you have been treated on
the list, I think you are a bit too negative.

BR