Re: RHow dead is Trinity and is it worth contributing to?

On Tuesday 02 July 2024 20:40:32 midi-pascal via tde-users wrote:
> +1000
> As a Trinity user for more than twenty years - under Ubuntu -, /no/
> other DE beat it!
> It works perfectly, it rocks a lot, it's the best desktop environment I
> ever used.
> Configuration is so flexible and easy so you can make it look as you like.
> What a jewel!

Fantasctic !  I'm not alone, long live to TDE-Trinity !
Without forgetting a very great thank to the team who
manages this extraordinary office so well.
Now TDE-Trinity has far surpassed KDE, a great feat,
an old KDE3 that has become very modern.
I was really disappointed when KDE3 became KDE4,
and I was not alone.

André