Re: How dead is Trinity and is it worth contributing to?

On Tuesday 02 July 2024 11:00:14 AM (-05:00), Mike Bird via tde-users wrote:

> TDE KMail is the absolute tip top number one reason why I love TDE.
> > Meanwhile you seem to prefer Vivaldi, or maybe KDE KMail. > > There are dozens more mail clients, each preferred by some people. > > This is good. > > --Mike

I just liked how many new features were packed into KMAIL that TDE-KMAIL, DOESN'T have. Like auto archiving folders, like Outlook. " If emails are older than xxx days, then move to > Local Folders > xxx"

Being able to insert an image into an email, vs always having to attach it in TDE-KMAIL. Stuff like that.

i'm only trying on VIV MAIL, due to VIV being my everyday browser, and I am " experimenting" around with IMAP. I am normally a POP3 kinda person.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

CHRIS

CHRIS@xxxxxxxxxx

~* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~*
*~~1 TB SSD*~~
~*15.5 GiB of ram*~
~~* Debian 12 with a minimal XFCE install w/ TDE on top * ~~
~FYI, TDE is a continuation of KDE 3.x ~
----------------Sent with Vivaldi Mail. Download Vivaldi for free at vivaldi.com