[SOLVED] Re: Re: Abandoning KMAIL

On Sunday 23 June 2024 12:10:03 pm you wrote:
> I might of figured out what the issue is, and we will see when I send this
> email:
>
> It turns out when you create an APP PASSWORD with Fastmail
>
> Instead of clicking " Password for Mail, Contacts, and Calendar"
>
> You have to click on just POP, then create the password.
>
> Then go back through those steps and create a password for SMTP ONLY.
>
> ( see attachment )

UPDATE:

It looks like that solution worked.

It does put the email into the OUTBOX for a few seconds. But at the very
bottom of KMAIL you can see the progress bar moving towards to 100% and then
the email is moved to the SENT folder.

Where before, When you hit the send button on the composer window, the email
was just saved to the OUTBOX and I had to manually hit the SEND QUEUED EMAIL
BY..... button, then selecting the Fastmail account.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

CHRIS

CHRIS@xxxxxxxxxx

~* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~*
*~~1 TB SSD*~~
~*15.5 GiB of ram*~
~~* Q4OS Trinity Edition* ~~

~FYI, TDE is a continuation of KDE 3.x ~
~ Q4OS is based off of the latest Debian Version~