Abandoning KMAIL

I am going to have to give up on KMAIL.

Its back to doing that weird thing that I talked about a couple weeks ago,
where as soon as I am done writing my email, I hit the envelope with the
green > on it, and instead of just sending it, it puts it in the LOCAL
FOLDERS OUTBOX, I then have to switch to OUTBOX and then hit the button I
added to my toolbar that says " SEND QUEUED MAIL VIA....." and select
Fastmail.

That issue stopped for awhile and as soon as I hit the send button with the
green > on it, the email skipped the OUTBOX and sent itself, and then put a
copy into the sent folder.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

CHRIS

CHRIS@xxxxxxxxxx

~* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~*
*~~1 TB SSD*~~
~*15.5 GiB of ram*~

 ~~* Q4OS Trinity Edition* ~~
~FYI, TDE is a continuation of KDE 3.x ~
~ Q4OS is based off of the latest Debian Version~