Re: Intel SSD with openSUSE 15.5

https://www.cdw.com/product/wd-blue-wd20spzx-hard-drive-2-tb-sata-6gb-s/5077969?pfm=srh

> in such a system?

The WD blue are good, I prefer the red, but I have also few blue disks. You
will gain on disk speed (as Nik mentioned probably 4x), so it is good idea.
I only wonder why you would take such large disk.

Also on few old laptops from the same era firefox is sluggish (in case you
intend to use it for browsing). You can try a live image first, to see if
it performs.

Regarding openSUSE - I don't know. I found it always too overloaded with
things that one probably does not need.