Re: TDE Group for anyone that's on Reddit

I wouldn't mind helping out whenever I can, between TDE development and everyday duties. Reposts etc. should be pretty straightforward. If you need admin or mod help I won't refuse, just can't promise I will be regularly there.

--
Philippe M.

-------- Αρχικό Μήνυμα --------
Την 5/6/24 12:56 π.μ., Chris M via tde-users ο/η <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε: