Re: TDE Group for anyone that's on Reddit

Alright, you've tempted me to create a Reddit account just to subscribe to r/Trinity_Desktop_TDE. It's nice to have a Reddit page to broaden our reach.

Overall, I think it would be nice to have reposts of TDE news, like the ones that are published on the TDE mastodon, or even mentions of TDE in publications, so we can have discussion on them.

Also, I've seen a lot of subreddits use flairs to differentiate kinds of content - are we going to have that too? :) Perhaps "Question", "News", "Fan stuff" and "Screenshots" would be a good start?

I hope you do not mind me making some suggestions. After all this is a page you created. Just trying to think of ways to make it a little bit more lively :)

--
Philippe M.

-------- Αρχικό Μήνυμα --------
Την 2/6/24 1:14 π.μ., Chris M via tde-users ο/η <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε: