Re: Possible KMAIL bug? Images in emails.

On Tuesday 04 June 2024 04:18:40 pm E. Liddell via tde-users wrote:

> Unless there's an option to send HTML email (highly undesirable to most
> people here), you can't embed images into the email body.  Normal
> plain-text email is just that: text.
>
> E. Liddell

Hi E,

I didn't mean send a message HTML to the list, but I was trying to show my
email host that my billing was off, and I was going to insert a screenshot of
my billing screen into my email and I found out there's no EDIT > INSERT >
Insert Image into the body of the email option.

I believe, I am using TDE KMAIL as it came when I first sat TDE up, I see at
the very top of my screen it says ANY, STANDARD, ARIAL, 13, A picture of what
looks like an eraser, a picture of a painting board where you put your colors
on and run your brush through the colors, then tab them onto your easel.

And finally, your paragraph alignment buttons: left, center, right.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
CHRIS

CHRIS@xxxxxxxxxx

* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~~* 1 TB SSD*~~~*15.5 GiB of ram*

* Q4OS Trinity Edition* ~~