Re: WAS:Trinity keeps KDE 3 on life support ~~ NOW: SeaMonkey Browser and Mail Client

Chris M via tde-users wrote:

> Yes, and is this what you're talking about?
>
> https://imgur.com/a/Lmek2UI

Yes, this is what I mean. In my configuration (I do not know when I did it -
may be around 2005) it is configured to "never ..." where it
says "send ..."

But I think to recall that local mailbox is treated differently. I use the
local mailbox as mail backup, while all the rest is going through SMTP and
IMAP. So it might be some other setting you need to automate it, but I am
not knowledgable in configuring the local. Perhaps you need your local exim
or postfix to know about it and pick it up as soon as it gets there.