Re: Here's the Kaffeine problem

said deloptes via tde-users:

| I am not sure if it is Firefox issue at all. IMO the problem is (as
| mentioned elsewhere) that we do not use DBus. Firefox would use
| org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver interface to disable screensaver, dimming,
| hibernation etc. while you are watching something. I completely disabled
| the screensaver, but I was just looking (I mean exactly before I read
| this message) into the DBus spec and into the code (kdesktop_lock) and
| thinking how much effort would be to implement.

Everything works except Firefox from 119-126+. I have no doubt that you are
right -- you're far deeper in this stuff than I am. I'm just trying to
make a recipe for a television better than you can buy in the store, and
that has privacy in mind. I mean:

https://docs.roku.com/published/userprivacypolicy/en/us

--
dep