Need Help Getting Trinity Desktop Environment Running in Termux Proot-Distro Debian

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to get the Trinity Desktop Environment (TDE) up and running in Termux Proot-Distro Debian, but I've hit a roadblock and could use some assistance. I've included the log file below for reference:

```
termux-x11 :1 -xstartup starttde
[starttde] Starting starttde.
[starttde] This script is /opt/trinity/bin/starttde
[starttde] TDE version is R14.1.1
[starttde] TDE base directory is /opt/trinity
[starttde] TDEHOME is not set.
[starttde] Set TDEHOME to /home/doug/.trinity.
[starttde] Setting TDEROOTHOME to /root/.trinity.
[starttde] XDG_DATA_DIRS: /opt/trinity/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share
[starttde] TDEDIR: /opt/trinity
[starttde] TDEDIRS:
[starttde] Starting Trinity...
Failed to open connection to "system" message bus: Failed to connect to socket /run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory
[starttde] Trinity hardware control dbus daemon not started.
mkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
[tdebuildsycoca] tdebuildsycoca running...
[2024/04/21 09:54:26.947] [dcopserver] DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
[starttde] TDE_FULL_SESSION: true
[starttde] TDE_SESSION_UID: 1000
[tdeinit] Shutting down running client.
```

It seems that I'm encountering an issue with connecting to the system message bus and starting the Trinity hardware control dbus daemon. Additionally, there's a problem with setting the ownership of `/tmp/.ICE-unix` to root.

I've tried troubleshooting on my own but haven't been able to find a solution. If anyone has experience with running TDE in Termux or has any insights into what might be causing these errors, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance!