Re: Alternative E-mail provider (off topic)

Try Zoho, that is, zoho.com.

So far, they've been pretty good to me, as far as free emails go. There were a
few bumps getting started, but their support staff was helpful, and I haven't
had any issues in five years or more.

Now, it may be that they are changing, too. I haven't kept up with all the
latest news. Usually I get my emails through Kmail, so I don't know about

Does Kmail allow IMAP connections? Is it easy to use Kmail remotely, i.e., by logging in to a remote host through ssh and forwarding X11?

Thanks,

     Gianluca

changes online, to their website or policies. When last I logged in by a
webpage, it seemed that some of their domains were no longer available, but I
didn't spend much time investigating.

I believe that Zoho has all those features you mention. If I remember
correctly, they are based in India.

Bill

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    http://gianluca.today/research/

Department of Bioengineering
University of Washington, Seattle WA U.S.A.