Re: Feature Request? Adjust Mouse Sensitivity through kcontrol

Anno domini 2024 Tue, 19 Mar 17:17:38 -0500
 Wirlaburla via tde-users scripsit:
> > On 3/17/24 8:32 PM, Wirlaburla via tde-users wrote:
> > > There is a small problem though, and one I never noticed: There seems to
> > > be no way to change the mouse sensitivity under the settings. I thought
> > > this was crazy when he told me he couldn't find it, but alas, he wasn't
> > > blind. There is no slider anywhere for adjusting the mouse sensitivity.

IMO there is no way but to use xinput, e.g.

xinput --set-prop 'TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint' 'Coordinate Transformation Matrix'  1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0.1

... but you found that already.