Feature Request? Adjust Mouse Sensitivity through kcontrol

Hi folks.

I have a friend who recently struggled with his previous desktop environment
so I slid Trinity towards him, and he has been using it since.

There is a small problem though, and one I never noticed: There seems to be no
way to change the mouse sensitivity under the settings. I thought this was
crazy when he told me he couldn't find it, but alas, he wasn't blind. There
is no slider anywhere for adjusting the mouse sensitivity.

"Well, perhaps this was an accidental regression at some point", I thought, as
I loaded KDE3 on a VM. "There is no way there was no slider in this desktop
for something as simple as mouse sensitivity." As wild as I thought that
claim would be, there also wasn't a slider in KDE3, only an option to change
the polling rate on supported mice, which explained to me the historic reason
as to why.

My friend is setting the sensitivity through xinput right now, but perhaps it
is time to add a slider to change mouse sensitivity. Those with
highly-sensitive mice shall Trinity with no fear! And just to check, I tried
turning the Pointer Threshold down and Acceleration up to see if that is a
hacky way to change sensitivity. It is not.

Or perhaps we are both blind as bats and the option was already there, right
in front of us. Please let us know.

--
Wirlaburla