Re: remove sleep, suspend, hybernate, sleep and combos from logout menu

Op zondag 10 maart 2024, schreef Darrell Anderson via tde-users:
> On 3/9/24 10:37 AM, Rody via tde-users wrote:
> > a) does Trinity have a native way to remove these
> > suspend/hybernate/freeze/aso options?
>
> I could find no obvious method in TDE. I use Slackware and ran a quick
> test changing /etc/elogind/logind.conf. Like Slackware, I think Devuan
> uses elogind and eudev (but not systemd). In that config file look for:
>
> [Sleep]
> AllowSuspend
> AllowHibernation
> AllowSuspendThenHibernate
> AllowHybridSleep
>
> I changed the first two options and the TDE shutdown dialog changed as
> well.
>
> I have no idea how to remove the Freeze button.

This looks like an alternate approach to what I have now. I would have to test
that on devuan to see if it works as well. Doing it using logind.conf may
have the advantage that it offers more options, but the end result looks the
same (no sleep, suspend or hybernate buttons at the logout screen, but still
a freeze button...).

I may have to get used to the freeze button for now until new info comes
along...

Thanks everyone :)