Re: TDE + KDE5

Thanks Jacob,

What I wonder about Tumbleweed is the following. What happens if you do not update the system for a while. Let's say you had the system sit for 2 years but for whatever reason you never did updates. But now you need to install a new package that you did not install when you performed the installation. Are you required now to bring the system up to date before you install the new package?

Thanks,

     Gianluca