Multiple monitors and full screen

I got myself a second monitor and got everything setup to my liking with
TDE, except one annoying behaviour.

When a program goes into "full screen" mode on one monitor (like media
player or youtube in web browser) it covers kicker panels (as it should,
everything is correct here), but as soon as any window on another monitor
gets focus, panels appear on top of that fulls screen window.

Setting "Allow other windows to cover panel" fixes this issue, but
introduces other undesirable behaviour - maximize now covers panels, and
windows snaps to actual edges of the screen, not to panels

Is there any way to prevent panels from showing on top of
out-of-focus fullscreen window on another monitor or
do something like "allow only fullscreen windows to
cover panel"?

--
  Nick Koretsky (nick.koretsky@xxxxxxxxx)