Re: Cannot install trinity-testing because no public key!

On Thu December 7 2023 03:24:01 Ken Heard via tde-users wrote:
> But it is nevertheless 'In release", but not to me nor doubtless others.
>   I would like to return as soon as possible to the Trinity fold.

Hi Ken,

How to get the key will depend upon your distro.  For example it is step
3 in the instruction for Debian:
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Debian_Trinity_Repository_Installation_Instructions

In general start at https://www.trinitydesktop.org/ and click on Installation.

If information is missing about your preferred configuration please let us
know your distro, distro version, and target TDE version.

Incidentally, please make sure you are subscribed to and posting to
users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as there are indications your question may have
been posted to and auto-forwarded from an older list.

Welcome back to TDE!

--Mike