Re: New MX-Linux with TDE ISO

Hey, thanks for your insight. Im sorry if I came across as confrontational. I honestly don't use an Office Suite much, so to hear your perspective helps.

Some bad news though, I have lost my automated Debian script, which is a shame, it even had TUI menus and everything. But now I have a pretty solid Arch install with TDE, LibreOffice, Steam, Discord, Firefox, Nvidia drivers (I hate these darn things so much btw.... this is for my first and last NVidia laptop lol). Im just working on finding a way to DPI scale the screen nicely. However, once this install is set up exactly how I like it, I will remake the script, but better!