Re: ImageMagick import freezes keyboard I/O in opensuse 15.4

Thanks for the tip!

ksnapshot works better although it has the same problem, i.e., the keyboard input is also not processed. If I use for example Alt+Tab I still see the window selection, but it does not switch window or desktop.

However, as long as I put the window that I need to take the snapshot of in the foreground, then ksnapshot works. I still cannot switch desktop, but it already helps. I also like that ksnapshot gives you a preview of your snapshot and that you can select fullscreen, window, section of a window or just a region. I should have known it earlier!

Gianluca