Re: Kate configuration

On 2023-09-18 18:10:16 you wrote:
> Lou Gogan via tde-users wrote on 9/14/23 14:30:
> > All I can advise is that AFTER closing the sidebar, MANUALLY save the
> > session (sessions, save) close Kate, then open it again. The sidebar
> > should remain closed.
>
> At the "Sessions | Save" point, after closing the sidebar, I am prompted
> for a session name, which suggests that I will no longer have just one
> session.
>
> But I gave it a name anyway. Then I closed kate. Then opened kate again.
> And the sidebar was still present.
>
>    Doc

	Configuration of the Sessions feature in Kate has always been confusing (at
least for you and me).

	If you Click on Sessions => Select Session > how many sessions do you see?

	In the image you posted, 'Behavior on Application Exit or Session Switch' at
the bottom is set to 'Do not save session'; perhaps, though you have created
a new session, your session info was not saved into it?  You could change
that to 'Ask user' to see if that helps.

Leslie
--
Platform: Linux
Desktop Environment: Trinity