Re: Task switching (ALT + TAB) doesn't work in R14.1.0

On Wednesday 06 September 2023 16:18:19 Ilya Dogolazky via tde-users wrote:
> I found something called "Walk Through Windows" -- but it's not the
> same thing (it switches windows immediately, while the old good
> ALT+TAB opened the list of windows and switched only after releasing
> of the ALT key)

Hi Ilya,

The "walk through windows" option should, by default, be set to ALT+TAB and
behave as you said (opening the list of Windows and switching only after
releasing the ALT key), or at least it does in my case.

I've been looking though the control center and it looks as if you have
disabled the "Show window list while switching windows" option, which is
under Desktop, in Window behaviour (or maybe something similar, my computer
is not in English).

Disabling it seems to make the desktop behave just as you described (switching
windows immediatly), so I'd try enabling that option.

Carlos